Iphone Photo Dump

I wanted to share a few photos from my phone since that's where most of my photos are these days.

My mom actually sent me the one above while I was working one day. This is his favorite new face to make.


The lighting is horrible on this one (above) but he had on a new camo vest.



I put him down awake for all his naps so he knows how to put himself to sleep but at night for bedtime I prefer to rock him to sleep. This was the end of a very long day so forgive the lack of decent hair and make-up.



This one is taken in the dark so you have to look hard but when I rock him he likes to have his little hand on my face. It's the sweetest thing, I hope he still does that when he's 20. You know, when I rock him to sleep. :)


This is the usual face I get when I get home from work. I long for this moment ALL DAY LONG.


I don't want to forget these sweet moments, they go by so fast.

*all photos taken in the last 2 weeks. 7 months old.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

to each his own.

My Love